LOOE ISLAND VIEW
Looe Island View is a newly built 5 star luxury detached holiday home set in a spectacular hillside location in Downderry. The property has wonderful panoramic sea views all the way to Looe Island and beyond which can be enjoyed from the balconies and elevated decking.
There are four, first floor bedrooms which together sleep ten guests(8 adults 2 kids)
The main bedroom sleeps three with a Kingsize bed and single sofa bed and it has an en-suite shower room, there is a further double bedroom, a twin and a triple bunk bedroom having a double below with a single above.
The ground floor comprises the well appointed modern kitchen which has superb sea views, the large and beautifully furnished lounge diner which leads to a large terrace with outdoor rattan furniture, more seaviews, a utility room and cloakroom.
The property is ideal as a family holiday with the beaches, village and amenities all close at hand. Modern contemporary home, fitted out to the standard of a 2nd family home
- Stunning sea,coast and valley views. Beach 300m from house
- Newly built 4 bedroom detached house on hillside location
- Contemporary home, lavish furnishings. neutrally decorated
- Full length terrace off dining/living room with stunning sea views
- Elevated decking area with outdoor furniture for al fresco dining
- WiFi superfast fibreoptic broadband up to 80meg, 5 star rating by Visit Britain
- 15 mins drive to Antony House, location for the Alice in Wonderland movie
- Perfect base for exploring Cornwall
- 15 mins walk to Blueplate, the very popular restaurant http://www.blueplatecornwall.com/
- Visiting Organic Spa Treatment Service now available
- Book now for Christmas and New Year
- See also our Large Country Farmhouse in Kent, accomodates up to 18 www.themanorfarmhouse.com